- 0.5.4 released with bug fixes. I can't recall them all sorry as I applied a jumbo patch.
- I'm pleased to announce Xarchiver development has begaaaaaaaaaaaan! Please download the last revision with SVN and give feedback! Only opening ZIP works right now. No add and extract abilities (yet...)
- I learnt new techniques since I started Xarchiver back in 2005, so I'm currently developing release 0.6.0 by using these techniques
- Xarchiver moved back to SourceForge, the svn repository is up.
- The project is not dead as it could seem; I was just busy in another project I started: Imagination.
- Xarchiver has been given 5 Stars Award by soft82.com editors!
- It seems people submit bugs only when stable releases are out so here we go with release 0.5.2
- Released the bugfix release 0.5.1
- Released the stable release 0.5.0
- The 0.5.0rc1 is out!
- I just uploaded the screenshots of the release 0.5, enjoy them!
- Released the second beta version. Please test it intensively and report crashes with a full gdb backtrace, thank you.
- After two years of development I can finally release the first beta of version 0.5.0.
- I'm going to release the best user graphic interface on Linux for handling archivers. Stay tuned!
- The project is NOT dead as it could seem. I'm currently developing an object oriented style (without GObject). The 0.5 will have all the features planned. Check out the progress here.
- Development is progressing but it takes time; the archive navigation code has introduced a LOT of changes (and problems) to the code.
- With the revision 25999 ISO support was dropped; isomaster is better!
- I added a cool screenshot showing how the new 0.5 will be like with archive navigation and mimetype icons.
- After some months the development has started again and archive navigation is finally coded.
- Time is going on but the development is proceeding, slowly but it's proceeding. Currently I'm implementing archive navigation. Please check the svn changelog for details about the development.
- Any volunteer for integrating dar support in Xarchiver, maybe using the dar API instead of the cmd-line tools?
- Updated the roadmap.
- I'm planning the preferences dialog. Would you like to include a particular option? If so please drop me an email, thanks.
- Updated the roadmap for release 0.5.
- Xarchiver 0.4.6 released for fixing the missing icons when installing it; thanks to J. Guillemin for providing the patch.
Website design by Giuseppe Torelli - Copyright ©2005-2009 Giuseppe Torelli